Monday 22 April 2013

South Korean model Kang Ye-bin "My friends used to call me a cow because I have big breasts"




South Korean model/TV personality/actress Kang Ye-bin is well known for her voluptuous body figure. She has a pretty face and her s-line figure is surely an art. But she has been bullied since she was young because of her body. She spoke about the disadvantages of having a glamorous body on the TV show "I was teased by my friends since adolescence for the reason that I have big boobs. I had to give up running because it was hard to run with such big breasts".  Kang Ye-bin had to go through a rough childhood but now she is known as one of the most glamorous stars in Korea.



Profile

Name: Kang Ye-Bin
Hangul: 강예빈
Birth Name: Kang Jung-Mi (강정미)
Born: January 20, 1983
Birthplace: South Korea
Height: 170cm.



Video and Photos:



















































No comments:

Post a Comment